- ABOUT SAY NO
- AROUND THE WORLD
- THE ISSUE
- TAKE ACTION
Let's Talk about Domestic and Family Violence is a toolkit for communities and organisations who wish to take action against violence against women and children. It's about breaking the silence and getting communities to talk openly about this issue, to challenge community myths and attitudes and create safe, respectful and supportive communities for women and children subjected to violence and abuse.
The toolkit provides information on:
- How to take preventive action, including activities, tips and ideas for individuals, communities and organisations
- Managing disclosures
- Handling difficult situations
- Self care and support for campaigners
- Local resource information (for Australia/South Australia)
- Factsheets to assist campaigners with a diverse range of domestic and family violence contexts including Aboriginal family violence, the impact of domestic violence on children and adolescents, adoelscent violence towards parents and intimate partner violence in Lesbian and same-sex relationships.
For further infomration or to order a free toolkit please email Strengthening Communities at:
|Action Type:||Awareness Raising|