- ABOUT SAY NO
- AROUND THE WORLD
- THE ISSUE
- TAKE ACTION
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Safeworld Foundation (49)
- Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) (12)
- Association for the Promotion of the Status of Women (Emergency Home) (5)
- Ministry ot Justice (5)
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (5)
- Zonta Club of Irvine and Saddleback Valley (5)
- National Network To End Domestic Violence (3)
- The Office of the Attorney General (OAG) - Thailand (3)
- UN Women Asia and the Pacific (3)
- UN Women Pacific Sub-Regional Office (2)
Action Type: all » Other
Join an Action: Other
Results 1 - 10 of 141
- Organization Name: UN Women Pacific Sub-Regional OfficeDate: 1 September 2011 | Action Type: OtherUNICEF Pacific Representative Dr Isiye Ndombi today put pen to paper and signed a joint UN poster committing to UNiTE to end Violence Against Women and Girls. Several other Pacific heads of agencies, including the UN Resident Coordinators in Papua New ...
- Organization Name: Alliance of Solidarity For the Family(ASFF)Action Type: OtherIn an effort to address gender-based violence ASFF has launched a hotline to assist the victim as from the 7th December 2011.The Hotline is managed by trained volunteers of the organisation. (Seychelles, Other) ...
- Organization Name: Circle of 6Action Type: OtherVice President Joe Biden says, "thanks to the creativity and vision of [Circle of 6's] developers, young people now have a new line of defense against violence in their lives." With Circle of 6 you have a new way to connect with your most trusted fr ...
- Date: 17 June 2012 | Action Type: OtherThe Safeworld Student Writers Project gives student writers a chance to be published online and to have their work recognised by leading women’s rights activists and organisations throughout the world. Giving You A Voice The project h ...
- Action Type: Otherby Carlos Tello I was born in Lima, Peru, where I have lived all my life. I am 27 years old and I have an undergraduate degree in Telecommunications Engineering. In the near future, I am moving to Vancouver, Canada, in order to study a Master of ...
- Action Type: Otherby Allison Griner Most of my life has been spent in Florida, in the United States, where I benefitted from a culture that provides an ever-increasing number of opportunities for women. Yet, I’ve noticed that, as the number of opportunities for w ...
- Action Type: Otherby ILONA NICOLA My education and employment history reads like a patchwork quilt. I have a bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Melbourne; it is a focused degree, in which I have moulded to carry me around the globe in vario ...
- Action Type: Otherby Alice Caubriere I am French and have been studying European Studies at Royal Holloway near London for the past year. More precisely my degree comprises international relations, politics and Spanish. Before starting this degree, I was already pass ...
- Action Type: Otherby Andrea Anderson I grew up in a working class neighbourhood where there were few opportunities for kids from my community to go to university. So despite being a bright student I did not consider further education as a realistic prospect for ...
- Action Type: Otherby Anna Colgan I am an undergraduate student at